Welcome to Miterdale Cottage in Ravenglass
Miterdale Cottage is situated in Ravenglass, the only seaside village in the Lake District National Park, which benefits from coastal sunshine and is within easy access of the Western mountains and lakes.
The Cottage is on the original main street and is a comfortable cottage with fantastic sea views, offering self catering accommodation for up to 4 persons.
Ravenglass is a wonderful starting point for exploring the Lake District with plenty of walks either along the coast or over Muncaster Fell to Eskdale and the mountains beyond. It is also the starting point for the famous Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Miniature Railway which makes a leisurely seven mile trip to the Eskdale Valley. Muncaster Castle is a mile away where the Castle, Hawk & Owl Centre and beautiful grounds are open to the public.
There are two pubs in the village and also the Pennington Hotel & Restaurant which is open to non-residents. These are all just a stone's throw away from the holiday cottage.
The village shop and post office sells some basic food and newspapers.
Facilities at a glance
- Prices from £490 per week
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms: Large Double and a Twin
- Family Bathroom
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen with an electric cooker, microwave, fridge (with a freezer compartment)
- Dining area
- Patio with outdoor seating
- Parking outside for 1 car
- Rental includes: Electricity, coal, WiFi and bedding
- Children welcome: Travel cot and high chair available with prior arrangement
- Sorry, no pets
- Secure storage for cycles
- Pub/Restaurant: 100 metres
- Train Station: 300 metres
- Lovely sea views